With finals season fast approaching, I needed to do some research on motivation. One of the best tips I found was creating a list of quotes to motivate me to continue on even though this is one of my most difficult semesters. We’re in the final stretch, time to finish strong!
1. “If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place.” – Nora Roberts
2. ”Before I am your daughter, your sister, your aunt, niece, or cousin, I am my own person and I will not set myself on fire to keep you warm.” – 1/? Things to Remember
3. “Failure is a bruise, not a tattoo.” -Jon Sinclair
4. “Having a soft heart in a cruel world is courage not weakness”
5. Don’t stop until you’re proud
6. When you feel like quitting, think about why you started.
7. “Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.” – Karim Seddiki
8. “She remembered who she was and changed the game” – Lalah Deliah
9. “People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel” – Maya Angelou
10. “Life is tough, my darling, but so are you” – Stephanie Bennett Henry
11. 1 Year = 365 Opportunities
12. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
13. “I will think of solutions. I will not let my worry control me. I will not let my stress level break me. I will simply breath. And it will be okay. Because I don’t quit. – Shayne McClendon
14. “Stay positive and happy. Word hard and don’t give up hope. Be open to criticism and keep learning. Surround yourself with happy, warm and genuine people.” – Tena Desae
15. “Rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life.” – J.K. Rowling